Terms & Conditions|
- A 10% non-refundable deposit secures the booking.
- Unless otherwise agreed, full payment is due 4 weeks in advance.
- You can pay securely online with a credit card.
- You can pay through your Paypal account, or with a credit card through Paypal without having an account.
- You can phone me with your credit card details.
- You can make a direct bank transfer.
- If you are booking at very short notice, cash is acceptable.
Cancellation charges will depend on my ability to find other tour bookings, but below is a guide to maximum charges. If I am able to find other bookings for the dates that you have cancelled, I will make fuller refunds. It is strongly recommended that you have travel insurance that covers cancellation, as well as appropriate medical cover.
- If you cancel more than 14 days in advance, a full refund will be made less expenses.
- If you cancel less than 14 days in advance, a charge of 50% of my guiding fee will be made, plus expenses, before making a refund.
- If you cancel less than 7 days in advance, a charge of 75% of my guiding fee will be made, plus expenses, before making a refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours in advance, no refund will be made.
Insurance & Licences
- I am registered as a guide with the Institute of Tourist Guides.
- I have Public Liability Insurance through my membership of the Guild of Registered Tourist Guides.
- My vehicle is insured for private hire through Plan Insurance.
- My vehicle is correctly licensed for private hire, Transport for London Taxi & Private Hire Licence 104669.
- I hold a Private Hire Driving Licence issued by Transport for London, No 062176.
- Driver-guide bookings will be processed through the operating licence held by the Driver Guides' Association, Licence No. 02114/05/37
|Home |Bookings & Prices | Contact |
The photograph at the top of the page is of 12th century sculpture decorating the outside of Romsey Abbey.